This is the perfect way to enjoy the sweetness of apples with the spiciness of cinnamon. Raw apples are a powerful superfood and cinnamon brings with it a host of health benefits!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
4-5 organic apples
2 tsp cinnamon
2 TBS orange juice
1. Wash apples, cut into quarters, and remove seeds.
2. Place apples in food processor.
3. Pulse 15 seconds.
4. Add cinnamon and orange juice.
5. Continue pulsing until desired smoothness is achieved.
6. Grab a spoon and dig in!
7. Refrigerate for up to a week.