These chocolates take no more than 15 minutes to make and are so delicious and medicinal. You will need to get silicone molds to pour your chocolate into and then freeze. The molds needs to be soft to pop out the chocolates, you can order online if you can’t find them locally.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
1 Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (liquid state)
½ Cup Organic Raw Cocao
¼ Cup Raw Honey
Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Blend your ingredients for the basic recipe.
2. Once smooth, pour into silicone candy molds.
3. Place molds on a cookie sheet and put into the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer, pop chocolates out of mold and into a container.
These chocolates need to be kept refrigerated until consumed.
Optional additions that make these chocolates even more delicious and wholesome:
- Fresh Kale Juice (I add Kale to everything but just enough to keep my secret and not turn them green)
- Fresh Ground Peanuts
- Raw Cacao Nips
- Sunflower Seeds that are coated in Super Greens
- Course Salt
- Trail Mix
The list is endless, have fun, get creative and enjoy.